Spay/neuter surgeries, vaccinations and much more.
Spay and Neuter
Female Dog (Spay) ...$65.00
Male Dog (Neuter) ...$60.00
Female "S" Tattoo ...$2.00*
Blood Work...$40.00 - $50.00**
*The tattoo is simply a small "S" that we put right at the base of the incision. We do this for the benefit of your animal, so if it were to escape from you, and someone else were to take it in, they would see the "S" and know that she has been spayed.
**If your animal is seven years or older, we do require a pre-anesthetic blood panel to ensure that your animal is healthy enough to endure the surgery. Charge is $40.00 - $50.00 dependent on the weight of the animal.
Weight: 40-50 pounds ...$5.00
Undescended Testicle ...$20.00
Pain Meds Dogs - Depends on Weight
Pain Meds Cats- $15.00
*If your female pet is being spayed and the Doctor finds that she is pregnant, the pregnancy will be terminated. If we find that the fetuses are developed enough to survive, every attempt at resuscitation will be performed and the owner will assume all responsibility for the babies.
Heart Worm Test ...$25.00
Feline Distemper Combo ...$15.00
Feline Leukemia Shot ...$15.00
Leukemia/AIDS Test ...$25.00
Nail Trim ......... $10.00
No appointment needed! We use Home Again microchips.
- No Veterinary Services at other clinics will be paid by us without authorization!
- Call us with any problems immediately
- Payment due on day of surgery (Cash Only)
- Distemper shot required for surgery.... Please bring proof if not one here
- Please keep all dogs on leashes and all cats in carriers or contained
- Each surgical appointment is valuable. Please give us a 48 hour notice of cancellation
- We are a non-profit corporation. Your donation will help us keep our prices low